We are looking to add a full-time web analyst to support the rapid growth in our business. The analyst will work closely with our clients in a fast-paced work environment managing the day-to-day analytics needs and looking for areas of opportunity. The ideal candidate will have a strong web analytics and business analysis background. Prior interactive agency experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a business, finance, math, technical field or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data reporting, analysis, and forecasting.
- Proficiency with Web Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics Suite, Core Metrics, Google Analytics, or another well-known web analytics toolset) with at least 2 years of hands-on experience is required.
- Strong analytic, quantitative, and data interpretation skills.
- Demonstrated ability of critical and creative thinking: desire and ability to constantly expand one's technical and business knowledge.
- Advanced understanding of online conversion techniques, conversion funnels, A/B testing, and multivariable testing.
- Experience analyzing results for online campaigns, such as paid Search / PPC, email, and organic traffic.
- Experience defining requirements for new functions or features with web analytics, tracking and tagging.
- Proficiency in Excel and data visualization.
- Proficiency with database applications is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated with a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to transform data into actionable insights.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; able to develop and use structured approaches to identify root causes and recommend solutions.
- Quantitative ability, including experience gathering and manipulating data from multiple sources
- Flexible, including ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in a highly seasonal, high transaction environment.
- Project management skills: can manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines. Experience with Project management software a plus.