Data Visualization and Reporting
Sometimes the method in which you display and deliver the data has as much impact as the data itself. The last thing the executive needs is another report that lacks insights. Understanding not all presentation methods are equal, PivotalAnalytics works closely with our clients to identify the best approach. The audience and data will dictate the approach and sometimes this takes the form of a dynamic dashboard or a one-page report, other times it is a full deck covering several areas of analytics.
Core elements of Data Visualization and Reporting are:
- Stakeholder interviews and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) development
- Report and dashboard development
- Reporting process review and recommendation
- Data categorization and tagging
- Reporting database development