The infrastructure supporting analytics is one of the most critical components to generating insights. Without the proper tagging structure or supporting databases it can sometimes be challenging to get a clean read on performance. That is why we created a process and methodology around analyzing the infrastructure called the Pivotal Measurement Assessment. The Pivotal Measurement Assessment is a comprehensive review of the architecture currently in place to support all measurement activities. This is where we roll up the sleeves and go behind the curtain to understand all the systems in play and how they contribute to the current measurement activities.
Core elements of the Pivotal Measurement Assessment are:
- Analysis of all measurement systems
- Review of current reports and dashboards
- Detailed analysis of website tracking tags
- Technology review and recommendation
- Action plan for implementing recommendations