With data volumes on the rise it is increasingly important to have a sound strategy around how that data flows from source to end user. Analyzing the process can highlight areas of opportunity to optimize and streamline the process in an effort to increase accuracy while decreasing the time to market.
Core elements of the Process Management are:
- Document current process from beginning to end
- Identify key dependencies and touch points
- Technology review and recommendation
- Review data sources to understand automation potential
- Identify tools and technologies to deliver reports and dashboards